Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Bennett - Fun Farm Cake

Today is Bennett's 2nd Birthday! We are celebrating at a local state park and having lots of fun. We had his birthday party with family and friends on Saturday night and I must say he is one spoiled kiddo! He has plenty of cars and tractors to keep him occupied for a long time!
In honor of his birthday I wanted to share with you his farm themed cake. Many years ago I subscribed to Family Fun Magazine. One of the first issues had directions to make this cake. I tore the page out and filed it away for my future son. :) I was really excited to attempt this. It is definitely not picture perfect but I love it regardless!
 
 If you would like to see how to make this cake on your own (or just see what I was actually attempting to make!) click HERE !
 
I would agree that it is not perfect but it tasted great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment