Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Smore Bags

With it being the 4th of July tomorrow I thought I would share our special snack this summer. Smore bags are really easy to put together and since the kids don't get them all that often they get so excited when we have them as our special treat. My plans for these bags are to bring them out tomorrow night when we go to watch the fireworks.

To put this little bag of yumminess together you will need just 3 ingredients. Golden Grahams, Mini Marshmallows, and Chocolate chips. I put about 1/2 cup of each ingredient into a plastic baggie for each kid. I may or may not have made a couple extra for my husband and I :)


We also take these camping with us and I always make extra because everyone enjoys a smore!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!

 photo FightAgainstBoredomSignature2_zpsc09e8e8d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment